Jones Hand

Jones Hand

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Nearly Insane Block 21

My First Nearly Insane block for the year. It misbehaved! Don’t know why I decided I needed 4 strips of red-should have all been green. Not concerned about that but one of the Triangles I discovered on the last seam was not where it should be. Because of the piecing units it was not a matter of a quick flip either. Oh well it is all fixed and it has personality.
I used Carol Doakes Paper-piecing papers bought from Hancocks.  Printer likes them and so do I.Block21wbHope to get next weeks block 53 done on time too. So fingers crossed. 
Cheers Lynne

6 comments:

Pat said...

Lynne, your block is beautiful.

ranette said...

I love your block...so much personality!

Lynda said...

I love the fabrics in your block - absolutely gorgeous.

MONA said...

I'm doing the CWBQ as well. LOVE your Nearly Insane blocks...they're beautiful! I'm inclined to join in the insanity of the insane blocks!

PatchworkRose said...

It is as much fun choosing the colours as it is making the block :-)

Barb said...

OOOhhh, ahhhhh what a beautiful block!