Jones Hand

Jones Hand

Sunday, May 24, 2009

New Home Coffin Top Treadle

NewHomeFr2wOne of our better finds which currently resides in the bedroom :-) Her serial number is 2846171 which dates her to around 1908. The decals and woodwork are all in lovely condition and she came with a complete set of Boxed parts and manual. The Centre Bed decal was also featured on one of their tradecards.NewHomeFrclosedw2

New Home was bought out in 1957 by the Japanese Janome Corporation.

Cheers Rob and Lynne

2 comments:

Julia said...

She is gorgeous...
I have an old treadle with the tension on the back instead of the front, not sure how old she is..

Cornfield Quilter said...

What beautiful machines and the quilt on your header just blew me away! Thank you for stopping by my blog, I am so glad you did. I am enjoying your Dear Jane blocks also, love the fabrics. :D