Jones Hand

Jones Hand

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Nearly Insane Block 31

Block31bw

This Block means I am up to date :-) Love the Dots. They sparkle. Fabric is from the Courtney Range. The red/pink is from Sweet Geranium. This was a quick easy block. Next Weeks block is 23 and sane too <bg> I might just get ahead. I have made 27 blocks so far. 71 to go!

I have found a really nice pattern for a Fold and Go Tote in May/June McCalls Quilting. http://www.mccallsquilting.com/articles/fold_go_tote

Mum’s Birthday soon so I want to make her one and of course at least one for me!

Have a good Weekend Cheers Lynne

2 comments:

Julia said...

Looks great Lynne..
love the colours..
Making great progress...
Julia ♥

Unknown said...

Hi Lynne I have loved looking at your blocks and those beautiful old sewing machines .