Jones Hand

Jones Hand

Monday, December 8, 2008

Absolutely Gorgeous Red Eye Head


This machine dates to 1912 with decals fondly known as the Red Eye.


Sometimes inspiration comes your way shouting. We discovered this beautiful beautiful Singer 66 last weekend and had to share it with you.

Don't you just love the designs.

I don't think that this machine has ever been used and yes I have had her working and she sews so smoothly and just purrs along.

As you know I have drawn the designs on some of the machines before and this one is calling to me.
That Red and Green.
From a collectors view there is barely a mark on her. There were two treadles and the other Gingerbread/Tiffany 15K it seems was the machine that was used. She was still in lovely condition, but this is the one that is singing to me :-)
Will post some more of her photos
Cheers
Lynne

No comments: