Jones Hand

Jones Hand

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Nearly Insane Block 15

Block15wcu Block15w Here is Block 15. I remembered I had bought some of the Liberty Patchwork range years ago before Repro fabric had officially entered my life. Last weeks bird block reminded me and I went on a hunt. Sometimes I just wish I was not such a scrap quilter and had let myself blow the budget and had bought more of this one . Love the Dark Jo Morton. It adds intensity to the other colours. The red is part of the Baltimore Album range. Are you like me and feel sad when you have used the last of a piece of scrap?? I even feel the need to have to buy more of it only by that time there is usually no more to be had! The Centre red is a part of Block 90. Cheers Lynne

3 comments:

ranette said...

Wonderful block! There are certain fabrics that just grab you....and I tend to hoard them, like chocolate...lol

Karen said...

Lovely block! The fabric is wonderful. I just may have to add that pattern to my To-Do List. :)

Marilyn Robertson said...

I thought I was the only one who hated to use the last bit of a loved piece of fabric! I should be happy that I have room for more, but that isn't always the case.