Jones Hand

Jones Hand

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Pattern for sock and wonderful blog

I like this sock so much because I find it easier to join the circle at the toe. I use the crochet cast on and my sock just seemed to go together so much quicker. There is also no picking up of stitches at the heel. Little things that you put off doing and delaying the finish. You know I have two different socks on the go. It depends on my mood as to what part I feel like knitting. Usually knit two jumpers like that too.

Instructions for sock from the toe up
http://wendyjohnson.net/blog/sockpattern.htm

Sunrise socks (Caterpillar) Scroll down and you will see the picture and the PDF format for the pattern
http://wendyknits.net/archives/3756
Wendy has the most amazing blog so Inspirational and one to save and have a look at when you have spare moments. Cheers Lynne

2 comments:

Lurline said...

Several of my friends are sock knitters - funky and fun! Sadly I can't wear wool!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Marilyn Robertson said...

Thanks for the links - I will check them out!