Jones Hand

Jones Hand

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Block 69 Nearly Insane

B69wbst

Block 69 I had some fun and fussy cut a lovely Fabric from my Friend Nancy. There is a 2 little birds, 2 of my favourite-Roses a vase of flowers and a Fan. Had fun making this block. Took a while to do but am pleased with the result. Wish I could say I managed lots of sewing this weekend but I only managed to finish this off.

Have nearly finished knitting a sock too so it is not all bad. My first from the toe up. Catepiller colours. Stay tune for the photo. Rob has not taken his photos this week yet. He is still thinking ;-)

Have a good week everyone :-) Cheers Lynne

7 comments:

Anne-Mettes Oaser said...

Dear Lynne.
The block looks great, those little birds are so cute and the colours pretty.
Looking forward to se your socks.
I haven't forgot the rezipe, I promised you. Life is just a little too busy at the moment.
Take care.
Hugs, Anne-Mette

Karen said...

The fussy cuts really add to this block!

Jeni said...

Morning Lynne
wow wow wow i love this block as much as the last well done

Karen said...

I don't know if I have commented on your header quilt before but it is very striking!

Janet said...

Your blocks are gorgeous, maybe I'll get to make one in repros one day. Thanks for the visit, It's nice to come see you.

ranette said...

Oh I just love the little birds and I know how much extra time it takes to fussy cut on these blocks.

Good job Lynne!

Needle, Thimble and Thread said...

love the block and the colors!

When I have a few spare minutes I hope to read back and see the others.