Jones Hand

Jones Hand

Sunday, October 9, 2011


No Sewing this weekend but I did manage to finish this one on Monday. Just the way it happens sometimes. This block is a little darker but it is a top block. Love the subtle blue centre. Cheers Lynne


Magnolia Bay Quilts said...

Very pretty block. Your piecing is amazing!

Cardygirl said...

Love your colour choices...a great block.

Tazzie said...

Just gorgeous Lynne, I always love the fabrics you choose.

Dawn said...

More great color/print choices!
Makes me want to go play with fabric now ;-)

liz said...

Inspiring. Your eye is spot on.

Sue said...

Great Fabrics in your block Lynne. Can't wait to get back to mine.

PatchworkRose said...

I have made the Lemoyne star block but need to photograph it. Afraid I am dragin my heels a bit. Oh and the corner block is attached too :-)