Jones Hand

Jones Hand

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Thankyou Just Love it

winning fabric

I was so lucky to win this fabric pack from Jan at  Bemused. I just Love it. Of course I am going to sneak some of it in to my Nearly insane. There is also a Vintage  sewing machine and the most gorgeous scissors and thimbles on one piece. Perfect. Thankyou so much Jan.

I am being plagued by headaches or their after effects at the moment and you made my day :-)

Roll on Autumn and cooler weather.  Enjoy your weekend everyone.Cheers Lynne

5 comments:

ria vogelzang said...

What lovely fabric! Enjoy Autumn..... I hope Spring is coming our way soon!

Daniëlle said...

Oh Lynne, hope your headaches will be gone soon. Congrats on the lovely fabric pack!! Here snow is finally gone and are anxiously awaiting spring! Hope the weather at yours will cool down! Enjoy the weekend!! Hugs, Daniëlle

Taryn said...

I am flapping my arms hard to blow the cold air your way! Blow some of the warm stuff toward me, please. I hope the headaches are gone when you read this. I can just see the little buttons showing up in your Nearly Insane.

Barb said...

Lucky Lucky you!!
when I met her she told me who had won (or that I hadn't) but I didn't put your name to your blog - congrats!

Jan said...

I'm so happy that they arrived on a day that additionally they could perk you up a bit! I love watching your nearly insane blocks materialize, so I'll be curious to see how you are able to incorporate some of the Koseki fabric into it.