Jones Hand

Jones Hand

Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Pears New Home

Pear2w

PearQuiltw

Pear1

Photographs of My Lovely Pear Pin cushion and Needlecase in their new home. The rich red felt is just beautiful and I just love the toile.

Thankyou so much Jean from Linen and Raspberry

sewingshelfw2

There was not quite enough room here to photograph My Lovely Pear Pin cushion and Needlecase. I have quite a few old pairs of scissors now. They are not all necessarily collectable but they all have a unique personality.

If you click on the photographs you will get a much larger look. I am discovering more about how to present better all the time :-)

Cheers Lynne who is feeling better every day :-)

3 comments:

Marilyn Robertson said...

Your new "pears" are lovely! Glad you are feeling better!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Your pears are gorgeous! You cound the perfect place for them.

Karen said...

Love the pear pincushion. My sister has the pattern and one day I shall have a pear pincushion. :)